A. Assess present situation, goals and objectives
- Assess your present financial position
- What is your current employment status and is it secure?
- Decide on your goals and objectives
- Determine the outcome of your objectives, i.e. Where will your goals
and objectives see you in five years time?
- Prioritise your goals and objectives
- Consider how much money you’ll need to invest and the limitations
of achieving your plan
- Test your idea against two variables – Does this plan make economic
sense and will the outcome provide you the lifestyle you aspire to?
B. Risk profile to assess your investment choice
(The potential return on your investment depending on your attitude to risk)
- How familiar are you with investing?
- How long have you been an investor?
- How long would you need to invest your funds for, giving consideration to your goals and objectives?
- What scale of risk are you comfortable with?
- What type of investments interest you?
C. Statement of Advice
An Investment Platform:
- Offering consolidated reporting (including online reporting)
- Annual tax reports
- Allows you to change and mix your investments quickly & easily as your
needs or the market changes
- Reduces your direct exposure to market movements
SMSF Investment Strategies
- Strategies designed to give capital growth, income growth or simply to manage investment volatility;
- Review of investment structure to ensure that they add value to your portfolio;
- Advice on various ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) and direct share investments.
- Accumulation through contributions
- Working out the best time to start account based pensions for cash flow &
- Making sure wealth is properly & effectively transferred to those people
that you want it to go to
- Explaining binding and non binding nominations as well as
- Death benefits from your SMSF/superannuation/investments
- Checking over and arranging to have wills and powers of attorney drafted through our network of legal professionals
- Helping to work out whether a testamentary trust may assist if something happens to you
- Binding and non binding nominations for your superannuation
- Ensuring that the people that you want to benefit receive those benefits if something happens to you
Insurances and planning
- Life insurances
- Investment bonds
- Income protection
- Ensuring that your current insurance or the insurance chosen compliments your financial goals
D. Implementation of plan and reviewing of Statement of Advice with you
- Ensuring you’re happy with the advice moving forward
- Client to sign ‘Authority to proceed’
- Accept recommendations
- Implement a tailored plan, such as purchasing investments, investment structures, insurances etc.
E. Review and running your investments
Our review process includes:
- Steps you’ve already taken toward achieving your goals
- Assessing if your needs have changed
- Analysis of cash flow/pension strategies
- An update of economic conditions that may affect your investments
- Legislative updates that may impact your situation
- Ensuring your investment strategy is up to date
- Investment performance review
- Investment availability & suitability
We offer a range of investment strategies depending on your investment/risk
profile, which are determined from our fact -finding discussions.
We provide you with a comprehensive report so that you better understand your
future financial position;
And we understand your concerns around the cost of retirement, the cost of
managing your retirement as well as how much retirement will cost you.
We’re here to help you understand and reduce your costs, whilst increasing what
you can retire on.